Friday, July 07, 2006

Is everthing going to be alright?

I've been thinking of this question: Is everything going to be alright?
I'm refering the medical health of my ah gong. When I was haivng dinner with grandma, she mentioned that my ah gong wasn't looking good. He's going to undergo a surgery on monday to remove a lump near the neck. He also craves for food. Ah ma told me that she is always worried when ah gong craves for certain food. It's painful to see your loved one suffer when all you can do is to visit him more often. It dont makes me feel good, I really pray hard that everything will go on smoothly.

Sometimes I've got so much in my mind that' like to make my brain burst anytime. Sometime I really feel like crying but how much does it help? I'm sounding too emo now. I just feel a surge of feelings rushing within my body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home